Discover and learn common tools, technologies, interface elements, and design patterns used to build iOS apps. This 3-day, hands-on course is designed to teach you the skills you need to build iOS apps for iPhone and iPad. It includes detailed explanations of iOS technologies, hands-on use of Apple’s development tools, and coding exercises in Swift that use common iOS frameworks.
- Getting Started with iOS development (http://training.apple.com/courses/Getting_Started_with_iOS_Development/training.html): Learn about Apple’s advanced mobile device hardware, the characteristics of modern apps, the iOS software development kit, Apple developer programs, and Apple’s approach to security and distribution.
- Basic computer programming concepts: You should be comfortable with basic concepts of computer programming, including variables, strings, logic, and classes. You’ll be expected to write code as part of the training.
- Introduction to Swift: From Playgrounds to Protocols, discover, explore, and demonstrate how to use the fundamental building blocks of the Swift programming language.
Kome je namijenjen?
- Application Developers
- Application Architects
- Learn how to build native apps using the iOS SDK
- Learn how to use Xcode and the Simulator
- Learn how to use common navigation patterns and UI controls